Pages

Saturday 29 January 2011

Look what postie brought me this morning

In August it was announced that I was the July winner on Creative Prompts challenge blog - you can read about it here. The prize was $20 to spend at Let's Capture our Memories online store. Because of various things going on at the time I didn't actually choose my items until the beginning of December and then there was a hiccup with the post ... all sorted out by the lovely Tanya from Let's Capture our Memories ... and this is what arrived this morning:

I'm so glad I chose these items - I can't wait to start using them. In fact, I need to make a commissioned card today for a 40th birthday and the request was to include pink/purple, so I think some of these gorgeous primas are going to be put to good use straight away.

5 comments:

  1. Nice prize!! you'll have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely, have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely.....look forward to seeing what you make using it sll.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh Hazel what a wonderful selection of goodies - great choice - enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy again! Love the Santa cupcake card - cute image! Looks like you picked some fun stuff with your prize, have fun using it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated