Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

DLO in Nicky's CJ

The month's go by quickly - it's time tomorrow to post the next CJ for the group on the BF forum and this time I had Nicky's to work on - 'view from my window'.

I used a snowy winter scene and a summery one, both taken from the window of my craft room. I used Laura Ashley contemporary papers because I have LA curtains in the same pattern as those I've used here. I pleated the paper and have only stuck it at the sides so that it can be lifted a bit to reveal a bit more of the photos.

I'm linking this for:

Let's craft and create 13: Anything but a card
I am celebrating with some candy - you can read about it and sign up here

3 comments:

  1. Great idea with the folded paper as your curtains Hazel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely idea with the paper, looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated