Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

WOYWW 142

It's Wednesday again and in crafty blogland that means it's WOYWW day, so here is my crafting space for WOYWW 142.

This is a photo of the overall area in which I craft:


I decided that today I would try and take my photos more looking down on to the work surface, so here goes. This is the scene to the left of where I sit. You can see the baby card I've just made. My twinchies and inchies that I made yesterday are lurking behind that box of inks - they need to be posted today - there are some Cath Kidson papers to the left and some golf decoupage sheets that are needed to make a commissioned card.


This is where I sit, so the computer is always in evidence, but the keyboard is put out of the way to give maximum space to work in. You can see the little chick stamp that I actually bought to use on Easter cards, but it had it's first outing this morning on the baby card I've just made - you can see some baby offcut papers that weren't used. Over on the right are some stamps etc that are to be used on a card for this week's Daring cardmakers challenge (hope I get round to this soon).


To the right of where I sit you can see some Easter stamps that are waiting to be used - I really do need to get on with making some Easter cards as I have been asked to sell cards at our church's WEF on Friday 2 March - help, that's quite soon! There are also some fairy tale stickers etc that are ready to use in a circle journal that I'll be receiving soon.


I managed to get round to lots of blogs last week - I'm not sure how well I'll do this week, but I'll try and visit as many as possible. Thank you for all the kind crafters who visit my blog and leave comments - they are much appreciated.

22 comments:

  1. A gorgeous craft space to work in with lots of lovely craft stash to play with :)

    Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby card looks good - I especially like the chick stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...lots going on your desk...and i've never seen a stash of paper to match yours yet...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stash!

    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would find it hard to work without a computer..we need it for things like this challenge site. Lovely stash!
    xx 101

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much to snoop on there and plenty of lovely stash. You seem to be kept busy but you are getting me worried at how you took those overhead photos!!. Thanks for visiting me.
    love JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work space views this week Hazel. Love the baby tag card you made and I hope you get cracking with those Easter cards soon!

    Hugs
    Brenda 5

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, so beautifully organized, so neat and tidy, you certainly are well equipped,, just like a candy store, eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your craft space Hazel. Look at all those stamps!

    The tape gun is next on my shopping list!

    Thank you for sharing.
    Maggie
    #145

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a lovely craft space! The stamps look fab up on the shelves!! Cute baby card too!! Sarah x #129

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a lot going on this week, your going to be a busy lady! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I am in love with your stamp storage!! Love that you can see everything!
    Julie
    #139

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got a lot of things happening there. Love all your stamps lined up on the shelves. Happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How I love those stamp storage shelves...you can see your stamps at a glance! So wonderful!

    You have lots of fun stash on your desk and lots of fun projects planned.
    Looking forward to the unveiling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lot of goodies. I could never keep things lined up so neatly, they would be everywhere at my place.
    Lovely baby card.
    Have a great week.
    Von #38

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your craft space Hazel, ooooo I wish I were tidy like you, Fabulous pics, lovely baby card Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very clean and tidy as usual, Hazel. you do have a lot of wooden stamps, makes my selection look minuscule. My keyboard live on top of the pc tower when not in use, and my bigger ergonomic keyboard live under the desk until I need it. have a good week and see you in the playground later this week. xx Maggie #11

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the baby card. I haven't made inchies yet; sounds interesting!

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay
    #29

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm impressed with your desk, Hazel, and your space reminds me that I should let people know that set-ups like yours are dangerous around people like me who like to sling paint and gesso! Love how you have everything within easy reach, though. Thanks for the visit. I'm a bit slow visiting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lots of fab crafty space - look at all your stamps too. Hope you enjoy this week's snoop around the creative desks for WOYWW. I'm still nosing, I know it's Friday, but I will get to everyone! Take care Zo xx 81

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated