Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

Suzie's 365 photos day 196: motion blur

As I'm not going out today there is little chance of seeing any 'motion blur' for Suzie's day 196.

However, I remembered a photo that I took in Eastbourne. I was standing on our balcony looking across to the west lawns where there was a fair - you can just about make out the big wheel which was in motion. The lights along the road leading to the west lawns were swinging in the quite substantial breeze.


It's a naff photo really, but it's the best I can come up with today.

6 comments:

  1. Actually it's a beautiful and very original photo, Hazel. I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Anne, I think it is lovely, and some people work hard to get that effect! I also have a photo from a week or two ago which I kept for the right moment!ag

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photo, hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Hazel most of our motion photos I am sure are ones we took and haven't used!!!

    How are you this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is great too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is a great photo. My photo is from a few weeks ago as well

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated