Pages

Saturday 1 November 2008

Ink on my fingers: Sunday Stamper 32

I made a totally blue card for the challenge on Ink on my fingers: Mr Sky Blue.

I used a couple of paisley stamps from Tanda randomly, using Stazon ultramarine on the blue base card and also stamped a panel and mounted on silver mirror card, which is raised up with foam (but you can't tell that from the photo). The sentiment is also raised to give the card a bit more dimension.



So there's no patterned paper in sight (which makes a nice change).

2 comments:

  1. I love this Hazel. It looks so crisp & clean. I only thought they made Stazon in black!! hehe. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel, thanks for joining in hun - nice to see you again ..Hels xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated