Pages

Saturday 1 November 2008

JB Friday night challenge 24 October

The Friday night challenge on 24 October on JB was 'fun with felt'.

I don't know how I've got the cheek to show these really, because they are only ready-made felt toppers from Poundland mounted on some magazine freebie papers.

I will be adding a sentiment, but am waiting to see whether I want to put 'grandson' or whatever or a name (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

So here are my two very elaborate cards!





My excuse is that I'm trying to use up bits and pieces that have been in my Christmas stash for far too long (and I'm not sure why they were ever there in the first place).

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Hazel & a good bit of crafty thinking there! Well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Hazel! I've got lot's of stuff that I really need to 'use up' that I've had for years ........... Of course tastes change & we get better at our craft (hopefully!!) but I'm sure that things will still 'come in handy' eventually :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated