Pages

Monday 28 December 2009

Snowflake and buttons

This is for a spoon full of sugar 82: ' sketchy time':

I wanted to put three buttons up in the right hand corner, but could only find two of these - I was convinced I had three of them - if I happen to find another one, I'll add it!

ColourQ 11 is 'real red, pretty in pink, certainly celery, glorious green + neutral', so I've used these colours with free papers from a magazine.

Why is it that the colours are OK irl, but not on the photo? Admittedly, it's been taken by flash this evening (might replace tomorrow if daylight is good enough).

3 comments:

  1. Great card Hazel, love the funky papers and bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,Hazel, another beautiful card! Thanks for playing with the Pixies again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice winter card. The papers are perfect for this one of a kind card! Thanks so much for joining the pixie cottage this week!
    Denise
    Pixie Cottage Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated