Pages

Thursday 14 October 2010

Salt: God's righteousness

Kim chose the topic for today's Salt challenge - you can read what she said here and also see the lovely crafting of others in the team.

Having just returned from a week in Maidstone, I reflected a bit on our visit to All Saints church - such a walk down memory lane for John (you can read more about it here). This seemed to tie in very well with the verse I chose for the theme:

'I will give thanks to the Lord because of His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.' Psalm 7:17

As usual, if you click on the picture it will enlarge and you will be able to see what I've written - you can also click again to see it even more clearly.


The paper is making memories 'music edges findings' and the lettering and scallops etc are PM Hampstead. The text from Psalm 7:17 was printed on my dymo letratag.

We would love to see what you are prompted to create for this theme - please leave us a comment on Salt with a link to your project and we will come and look.

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you have been able to weave the challenge into your thoughts about your holiday Hazel. This is lovely - I do like all the trimmings

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a very nice LO hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Hazel! I adore your page, especially the wonderful photo of you and your beloved. :-) (And I had a good giggle on your comment about not wanting to be rude so you had to make a purchase at the craft stores you visited...I think I'd have the same reaction!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely to record the precious memories of your holiday, and ditto what kim said, would have been really rude!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab LO, the music paper is perfect for a former choir boy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated