Pages

Friday 15 June 2007

A bit of advice

If, like me, you sometimes feel as if you are getting nowhere very much with your crafting, then have a look back over what you've done. I've just been looking back at my earlier blog entries and it has helped me to realise what I can achieve. Not that I'm very talented in what I achieve, but just encouraged. I appreciate other blogs I visit, for the inspiration and talent that people possess - I wish I had a bit more of it, but, nevertheless, I enjoy what I do.

6 comments:

  1. Hazel.. of course you've got talent.. everybody has.. and I too enjoy looking at everybody elses blog.. they inspire me. (and in the case of DCM, also scare me half to death!)Like you, I don't consider myself talented, but I enjoy what I do, and that's all that matters in this day and age!

    Take care
    Love Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice Hazel.....Im going to see if it helps me put things into perspective!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jo!!! Everyone inspires everyone else, they'll be learning something from you too! It may be a colour scheme you've put together or a layout of a card or the lovely felty ellieflump on your card : ))

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, you have oodles of talent! looking at other blogs is a fantastic pastime and a fab way to gain inspiration and your cards inspire too. It would be fabby for you to join in the the DCM cards, we would love to have you :)

    jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one fo the people I look to for inspiration - you have oodles of talent and make the most wonderful things - and you are also very productive in the amount you make

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are amazing.
    However, us crafters are well renowned for being our worst critics.
    I sometimes look at the amazing things otehrs make & feel like jacking it all in. Then I take a harder look & know that mine is just different.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated