Pages

Saturday 28 July 2007

Trying to forget how I feel

Having had a 'not so good' day yesterday, I can't say I'm feeling much better today, but am doing some crafting to try and take my mind off the pain in my back. But, hey ho, no moaning, so on with the crafty outlook.

These are for the the JB July challenge 11 It's a match. We were asked to make a card/LO using these colours:



So here are two cards (which I admit were very quick makes because they were using bits from a kit by Lisa Bearnson purchased some time ago from QVC):




The LO took much longer - I actually started it the other day and gave up, so I came back to it this morning - I needed to print out the photos and generally finish off. My Grandad and Nan's wedding photo (15 February 1921) is in the middle and the other photos are of their sons' and daughters' wedding (although there were two that got missed off because they didn't fit the LO!):

The next LO is for the July challenge 18: the big picture (using just one large photo). The photo isn't very good (light is quite poor atm), but the top says 'mother' and the bottom says 'sweet daughter':


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are feeling no better Hazel {hugs}

    Am loving the stuff you've been making though, the colours for the cards are just scrummy, and the LO of your family is just fab.

    Well done you Hazel

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated