Pages

Saturday 25 August 2007

HS:MS Self Portrait Saturday

This weekend we are introducing two new features to HSMS, just to keep ou on your photograpgy toes! The first of these will be a new regular 'Self Portrait Saturday'. Take the opportunity once a week to practise your portrait skills and make a record of your changing self.

Well, I'm either totally mad or brave!! Having played along everyday for a while now with the HS:MS photo challenge, I was almost horrified to find today's prompt! For a start, I don't like having my photo taken by others, let alone by myself! And as my camera is relatively new I hadn't yet discovered how to use the self-timer - but actually it was very easy (so I've learned something this morning).



I've just realised that one of my earrings has come out - must go and look for it! The photo will have to do as it is - I'm not repeating the performance just for another earring!

As this is going to be a regularly Saturday task, it just adds to the trauma of the day!! It's the day when I take my once-weekly tablet for osteoporosis - 30 minutes before any food or drink (so no cup of tea first) and keep upright - this morning the sun is shining - yay!! - so walked around the garden.

14 comments:

  1. Hey well done Hazel.. think this is gonna be a task for us all.
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you are mad and brave as am I. I am with no makeup AND in my PJs here's hoping we learn how to use our cameras. good to see you Love Di Xu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, funny about the earrring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, I didn't even remember about the timer for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we are all finding this hard but it is nice to put faces to names.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you. I love the fack that your earring was missing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you managed to find your earring. I hate losing mine.

    I liked your pic, it's very natural. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. where is your CROWN xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pic! I wouldn't have noticed the missing earring had you not mentioned it LOL - not sure I'll be brave every week tho'

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very natural pic, I like it. Love the decoupage cards too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. well donbe for taking part... hope you found your earing:)

    I love your decoupage cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pic. I wouln't have noticed your earring was missing! I love the fact that you posted it anyway :)

    My friend has a tablet she takes since her bone marrow transplant that she has to sit upright for. She says it's the longest 30 minutes in the week!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated