Pages

Friday 31 August 2007

One more

Friday night 20 July: bargain bucket: 'In my fave scrapbooking mag, they make a LO each month but have to stick to a £5 budget, I've decided that we can do better than that. I challenge you to make a LO spending no more than £1 (adhesives, pens ect are not included in the budget).' I decided to do a 12 x 6 halfmap. The background is card that came as part of the packaging of a lovely birthday present that included scented padded coathangers - good quality card that was just crying out to be used. The pictures are from a brochure from Natwest to tell me about 'YourPoints'. The stickers were part of a couple of sheets from Poundland (I would think they were about one tenth of the amount of stickers - therefore the whole LO cost me about 10p!!):


1 comment:

  1. Your LO makes mw wish i was at a beach far away. It looks so tranquil (sp). There are some fab bargains in poundland. I'm hoping to go there again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated