Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Today's Christmas cards

Last night I stamped up a few pieces of card and have now managed to colour and mount 15 of them (will be used 5 in a pack):



Being relatively new to using the craft robo, I haven't ventured yet into making my own templates (although I've achieved quite a few welded words). So I used a template kindly contributed by Sally on UKScrappers of Mary and Joseph on a donkey. I think it works quite well as a silhouette against a dark blue mounted on a card for the sky and some brown card torn to give a ragged edge for the ground. I've had to resort to using up some old 'Seasons Greetings' peel offs (and stars, because I didn't have enough of anything else and haven't got time or inclination to make any). This is the result (I've made 20 of them):

4 comments:

  1. The traditional scenes are lovely! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your reply Hazel. I shall be taking my stamp back and asking them to exchange it. That Mary and Joseph stamp is lovely; if it's doing the same as my PM one I should get them to exchange it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely traditional card and so effective, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your silhoutte card is beautiful-so effective!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated