Pages

Thursday 20 September 2007

Today's efforts

Thank you for all the kind comments I've received, particularly about the 'let it snow' robo card. All credit must go to Erika on UKScrappers who provides such wonderful templates. All I did was get to grips with learning how to manipulate the robo to cope with the various layers.

I've been using the robo again today and have adapted a couple of Erika's templates:



The template for the next four cards was provided on UKS by Lin (Eui22). Now that I look at them again, I'm not sure whether perhaps they should have something in the middle - a flower or something - or whether to leave them plain. The photos aren't good because I've had to take them with flash by artificial light and some of the papers used are irridescent:









The following cards have been adapted from Erika's templates:










I've had fun doing them, in between crying with back pain - but, thank goodness, painkillers are kicking in better now.

5 comments:

  1. Hazel i just don't know where you find the time to make all the gorgeous cards. They are all stunning. You make me wish i still had my robo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards a truly beautiful, and you are really getting the hang of the craft robo! I am sorry your back is hurting so much sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey Hazel have you been having a craft party all on your own. Fabulous cards... you have been busy. Sorry your back has been hurting hope you feel better soon (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, the Robo looks like great fun. Sorry to hear about your back

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy Hazel! All of these cards are great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated