Pages

Sunday 7 October 2007

Decoupaged delight

I'm still in my dressing gown and feeling like doing nothing, but have roused myself enough to do a bit of crafting in the hope that it will be good therapy and take my mind off the pain in the back (don't think it's worked though!).

Anyway, this is for JB September challenge 11: decoupaged delight scrapbook LO: 'So your challenge is to create a scrapbook page incorporating decoupage, you can either decoupage a pre printed design or do as I have and created decoupaged elements from a piece of scrapbook paper, the choice is yours.'

I cut into two pieces of flowery DCWV pocket full of posies and cut out some of the flowers and circles to decoupage on to the other sheet. I then printed out some summer photos from the garden, repeating a smaller version of the lavender ones and topping with a frame. None of this is apparent in the main photo, but hopefully the other shots show that there really is some decoupage on this LO:





6 comments:

  1. That's a lovely LO Hazel, the background paper is perfect for the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Hazel. very interesting incorporating decoupage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Thought these were you sos photos then noticed the title of the post below :)

    Love the lo and really like the way you have photographed the close ups.

    We are getting better and better at this lark aren't we? I'm glad I wasn't put off joining in HS:MS just because I wasn't a "proper" photographer with a special camera and knowledge of depth of fields etc.

    They are such a great bunch of people :) I don't feel out of my depth . . . well hardly ever :D

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. The close ups are great it really shows the depth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab LO Hazel, it's lovely to see it in close up

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! love the colours and the fab frames!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated