Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2007

HS:MS card

A Piece of thick, stiff paper. Find 'card' in your space today.

A couple of pictures of some of the card in my space. The first one shows a section of eleven A4 trays with ten 12 x 12 trays to the left. The second picture shows part of a 15 drawer cabinet which is now housed inside a cupboard in my newly fitted out room (well, it was done in July, but still has to be decorated). You can see how disorganised I am because I still haven't changed the labels on the drawers since sorting out card.



6 comments:

  1. That is so much card stock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have drawers and trays like that! I have to make do with pizza boxes! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golly, how very organised you are!

    I have a file box like yours but its full of 'schoolwork' for the kids. Something's wrong in my house, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh Hazel how very organised... do you want to come and sort my pile out...lol
    Fab photos too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How organized! Love it! Love the cards you received in the mail too! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you have vast supply of cards! love the drawer too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated