Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2007

HS:MS favourite spots: lounge

'This next week will see us finding those little spots around our home that we just love. It might be a corner of a cabinet or it might be a little trinket in a certain room. Today I would like you all to find your favourite spot/piece in your lounge.'

It's very difficult to choose a favourite spot in our lounge - it could be my armchair, various family photos that bring back memories and are a constant reminder of those very dear and precious to us, ornaments and knick-knacks that have been kept for sentimental reasons.

In the end I chose this Lladro porcelain figurine that was given to me by my colleagues when I retired (early) from teaching:

10 comments:

  1. oh how cute! shushing the dog (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely piece of Lladro porcelain, great pic. :~) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece Hazel and lovely memories to go with it I'll bet :D
    Loving all of your Christmas and challenge cards too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot Hazel. I really like the shadow you have captured behind the porcelaine piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely thing to keep and treasure.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Hazel - you have been a busy bee again - just caught up with all of your stuff and its all fab as usual! I love your tags! And lovely figurine too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Hazel
    I collect the Lladro Nao figurines, I love your one though, very special x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Another Lladro fan here!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated