Pages

Thursday 25 October 2007

Salt: Jesus is Lord

Today a new Salt challenge is launched. Kimberly chose the subject this time - she wrote:

'A big thanks to those of you who are reading and creating along with us!

This week's theme is
JESUS IS LORD!

I (Kimberly) chose this because this is the start of our journey with God, acknowledging Jesus as our Lord and becoming born again! The wonderful thing is that it is so easy to join God's kingdom!

If you confess with your mouth, JESUS IS LORD and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with the heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with the mouth that you confess and are saved. Romans 10:9-10

Please take a look at Salt


Originally I had the idea of scrapping photos of my baptism (I was baptised in the sea), but I couldn't find what I wanted and wasted time (and John's energy in getting boxes out of cupboards), and in the end changed course completely and ended up with this, which I wasn't really happy with:

'

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, very serene, but I'd love to see your baptism pics. Post them up if you find them - I've never heard of anyone being baptised in the sea.

    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you have used different elements on this project Hazel. What a wonderful reminder of the Hymn also

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated