Pages

Friday 2 November 2007

CBC big challenge 1

Today sees the start of a big challenge weekend on Crafts by Carolyn.

The first challenge, set by Sue, is:

'we want YOU to make a christmas card with

MORE than ONE FOLD

this can be interpreted how you like'

Having made a swing card recently, I've been intending to try and do a template for the craft robo. This took some time to do this morning, but now, not only have I achieved a card for the challenge, but I have templates saved to use again and again with the robo. Although it took me a long time to get the templates right, in the end it will be so much quicker than having to cut everything by hand.

I did a template for the base card and then did another one that cut all the way across in the middle, so that I could cut patterned paper to stick directly to the base card. (The photos make it look more bendy than it is irl.)

This is the first robo template I've done myself from scratch, so quite pleased with it.




I've put a blank square one side so there is somewhere to write the greeting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hazel

    Great to see you really getting into this swing card style after the challenge I set on Just Bex, the template sounds a great idea.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated