Pages

Thursday 8 November 2007

CBC big challenge 14

CBC big challenge 14: useful storage: Sue said: 'We all LOVE storage… I want you to make something USEFUL for storage – again it may be for a pressie maybe your nieces hair bands and clips or your nephews phone or perhaps for YOU'

I've got a couple of mesh pots that I bought that house things like pens, scissors etc, but, as you can see from the picture, tweezers and pokey tools sometimes got caught in the holes, which is pretty dangerous.



A day or two ago I treated myself to some apple crisps:



and thought that the container could be altered to house tweezers and pokey tools so that they could no longer poke through holes:



and, because I used paper from the DCWV posies range, it matches up with a pot for big scissors and brushes that I made a few months ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated