Pages

Thursday 22 November 2007

HS:MS thirsty

'To feel a need to drink something. Find 'thirsty' in your space today.'

I managed to coax Josey to go to her water bowl and took a quick shot (I haven't edited this at all today, so wysiwyg - and I've very conscious that the bowl needs a clean - although she's John's guide dog and he looks after her, he doesn't see how it looks, but I do and I need to do something about it!)



The funny thing is that when I returned here to upload the photo, she went back to her water bowl and had quite a long drink - it would have been a much better opportunity to get a more decent photo - typical!

10 comments:

  1. Love labradors Hazel. We had one at home when I was growing up.

    Great take on thirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see Josey again. It all looks very clean there to me. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic...always hard working with kids and animals....LOL
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're as bad as me with my light switch Hazel! I can't see any dirt on the bowl, Josey's head is in it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww she's gorgeous, and I cant see any dirt on the bowl either x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's back :-) Been a while since we have seen her although in fairness she hasn't really been suitable for the recent prompts has she?

    Great photo Hazel.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot and gorgeous dog. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated