Pages

Friday 29 February 2008

My first exploding box

I decided yesterday to make an exploding box for mum for Mothering Sunday, so I used my robo with a template kindly given by stressed on UKS. I used papers and bits from the K & Co Hannah range (worked well, because the papers are double sided - and then I layered to match).

It's not perfect, but for a first attempt I'm quite pleased - and the robo template was so easy to use.

I'm going to make a card with Hannah papers etc to match (note to self: make it before it gets too late tomorrow evening!)



7 comments:

  1. I think your mojo has returned with a vengence, Hazel! Lovely box, really pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful box Hazel and I love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great Hazel, using double sided papers was definitely good move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty Hazel - must have taken you ages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful box hazel i love the colours and papers are so pretty.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated