Pages

Monday 26 May 2008

Tanda Teaser 'flowers in the round'

This week's Tanda teaser has been set by Sheila: 'With the beautiful sunshine we have been having my thoughts have been wandering out into the garden and towards flowers. I love flowers and I love the softer look circles can give to a card so this week I am going with those thoughts and I challenge you to make a card incorporating flowers and circles in some way.'

I stamped a circle of leaves - a Magenta stamp and then scattered flowers over. The corner paper is DCWV (I think) - trying to use up some of my stray 6 x 6 papers:

9 comments:

  1. Love the idea with the stamp and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! I am anonymous lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely circle stamp and it looks terrific with the daisies scattered over like that - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty hazel,daisies are lovely aren't they,they make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers look great with the stamp underneath them. Very clever idea, I may have to borrow that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so very pretty Hazel! I think that paper is DCWV as I have some as well from abig paper pad. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Hazel - love the little daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Hazel.. please send me your name as you won my blog candy..

    You wrote the first full description of what I needed..

    thanks for playing..
    love Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated