Pages

Saturday 13 September 2008

Christine's blog candy

Like buses, offers of blog candy seem to come along in groups. This time this is from Christine: http://craftlingscosycorner.blogspot.com/2008/08/10k-blog-candy.html

This is a bit of a different blog candy posting, because Christine points out the merits of turning off word verification. I must admit that I used to have it on and then for ages took it off. I did get a bit of spam, so put it back again. However, I've now taken it off because in the grand scheme of things it doesn't make much difference and is probably an annoyance to visitors to my blog.

Christine is one of the team on the new BG challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, again, Hazel! :o)

    This is perfect! Thank you for joining in with my 'blog candy against word verification' campaign.

    You have FIVE entries in the draw. Best wishes with that! :o)

    I would encourage you to protect your blog, though, by switching ON Comment Moderation. This will trap the occasional spam comments you get before they get through to your blog, and you can just delete them, without causing any problems for you or your visitors.

    Your choice, of course! ;o)

    Take care and God bless..

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated