Pages

Sunday 21 September 2008

Helpful blogger award



Claire has kindly given me this award. She said:

'I've designed this award which I will pass to bloggers who I think have helped me recently by inspiring me or actually helping me with my craft.

Today I'm going to award this to Maddy for her fabulous PG Tips challenge which I loved and has inspired me to tart more and Hazel for helping me make a concertina card.'

I am so taken aback - it was a pleasure to be able to share what I'd done.

I value the help of other bloggers and forum members and would like to pass this award on to Joanne, such a talented crafter who is always ready to share her expertise both on her blogs and within crafting forums - she so well deserves this.

Please do also have a browse on Claire and Maddy's blogs - very inspirational.

2 comments:

  1. Your most welcome Hazel, dont be taken a back you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking of me Hazel! I'll try to remember to include it in my next blog post (I'm usually rubbish with awards!)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated