Pages

Friday 12 September 2008

HS:MS passion

'A strong and barely controllable emotion. Show us some passion in your space today ;)'

Mmmm, a difficult one today. There's no doubt that there are quite a few things that I am passionate about, the first being my Christian faith, which is represented by this photo, although 'living the life' is just as important as study of God's word. I've just noticed that the shot includes the book on Galatians written by one of our ministers at Bromley:



I'm also passionate about my husband, family and friends - and, of course, my crafting, but you've seen many pictures before that depict those.

This leaves me with another definite passion - dark chocolate:




5 comments:

  1. Lots of passion here, that Organic chocolate looks yummy, great shots
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass the chocolate Hazel, it's my favourite! Great take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas - mmm I'm a sucker for dark chocolate too

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated