Pages

Sunday 12 October 2008

Anniversary card - double challenge

I needed to make an anniversary card for my brother and SIL (hope you don't look here before Wednesday, but, if you do, I hope you like it!)

I wanted to do something for this week's Papertake challenge - no stamps (could use die cuts etc) and also for ABC challenge, which is L for lace.

The paper at the bottom of the card is PM Inspirations warm tones and has been embossed with cuttlebug swiss dots. The paper at the top is either DCWV or K & Co, but I can't remember which.

The paper lace across the divide was in the PIF I had the other day from Melissa, the Happy Anniversary is K & Co and all the other bits are from my stock.



15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Hazel, I love the colours and it all works so well together!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hazel, they will love it I'm sure. Loving the colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, everything goes together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card such lovely colours ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours Hazel. I love the two little hearts touching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - those are beautiful colours together

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, such pretty colours and papers

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW hazel,thats beautiful,i love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the colours.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw Hazel this is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the papers and colours and I want that happy anniversary - which kit is if from please? a beautiful card - thank you for joining us on abc this week

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! Love the lilacs! Thanks so much for joining us for the challenge!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Hazel...x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! Love the papers...
    Hugs, sonja xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, thanks for joining in with us this week on ABC challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated