Pages

Friday 17 October 2008

My time to craft challenge 33: get doodling!

Having seen a link to My time to craft on another blog, I thought I'd have a look and have a go at the challenge - mmmm, I nearly turned away, because, as you can see, the challenge is to use doodling - something that I'm not good at (I'm OK at it if it is just on any old piece of paper, but not at 'getting it right' on a card).

Anyway, I decided to be brave and step outside my comfort zone and do some doodling. I used a piece of Craft Creations Jenny's Creations Dizzy 09, which has very large flowers that are quite plain. So, all the white marks are my doodling! I just added primas with white brads in the middle of the flowers and the sentiments are vellum adhered to white textured card:



I'm glad I had a go now - I might even try it again some time!

6 comments:

  1. i like that alot hazel,well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card and brilliant doodling!!! Thank you for having a go at the challenge, hope to see you back again soon :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Hazel. I looked at your card & then read. I thought the white was printed on! Lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great doodling! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Hazel - your doodling is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated