Pages

Thursday 9 October 2008

Salt: rest

Today, a new Salt challenge is launched. Please visit the Salt blog to read what Casey has to say and to see the beautiful pieces of crafting by the rest of the team.

I'm setting this post to appear automatically at 10.30 (as the Salt challenge will have been launched by then). This is a very poignant LO for me, because at the time this is being shown I'll be at Guy's hospital to get the results of my recent MRI scan on my spine and to find out whether or not surgery is recommended. I have mixed feelings about this; so the wording on the LO is straight for my heart.

I nearly forgot to say that this has been produced digitally using Publisher and a clipart background - I've kept it simple, because I wanted the wording to be the most important element of the LO:



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful verses Hazel, hope all went well today X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background and I hope you took comfort in those words during your appointment {{{hugs}}}.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely Hazel, go and have another look at it, it will make you feel better. It made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely L/O Hazel. I hope all went well for you today. Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sentiments, Hazel.
    Hope today wasn't too traumatic and that everthing went well.
    Loving and healing hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the wording Hazel. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated