Pages

Thursday 30 October 2008

Stamp something: something for the birds

The theme on Stamp something this week is 'something for the birds' - 'Make a project using bird images; any types, sizes, shapes, and colors.'

I got this Jemima Puddleduck stamp free with a magazine. I've used my copics for the first time to colour in Jemima (not very well, but I need to start somewhere with copics) - I stamped with a Brilliance ink pad because I read that was a good one to use with copics and I embossed with clear detail just to be sure. The other day I tried colouring an image that had been stamped with Stazon and the results were disastrous.

The torn papers are K & Co Hopscotch and Roam and the backgrounds of the image and computer generated sentiment are BG (can't remember which pad though - a few scraps).



3 comments:

  1. Jemima looks lovely! I have copics on my Christmas list X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice of colours Hazel. Sorry to hear the pens didn't work with Stazon. Jemima has turned out really well with the pens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and cute!!! such great work!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated