Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2008

CBC weekend challenge 14

'Here is a fab challenge from Sue.
and for this challenge I want you to HIDE something on your creation

you can make ANYTHING you like so long as a piece is HIDDEN obviously the hidden piece will need to be revealed so we know it was hidden in the first place IYSWIM'

I need to make some more new home cards, so that's what I did for this challenge. The papers are K & Co Brookfield. The pocket on the front was one that was already cut, but I made the tag and then layered it with the handwritten sentiment. And out came the primas again (I seemed to have neglected them for a long time, but have used them quite a bit recently).





This also fits the Arty Girlz challenge 59: 'hand drawn element' although it's officially too late for that.

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated