Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Cuttlebug embossed butterfly

This card is for challenge 7 on the Cuttlebug challenges blog and also for Rainbow Lady's challenge 'things with wings'.

The challenge on Cuttlebug is to emboss a die cut, so I chose a butterfly that was originally die cut (ages ago) with a die that I got with my QVC pink peril (long gone now). On Rainbow Lady: 'This week I have THINGS WITH WINGS for my challenge to you. This could be birds, bees, butterflies, angels - the list is endless' (this is my first challenge for that blog).

I used BG sultry papers and silver holographic card inked with alcohol - left over from making my previous 'inchies' card.

The picture doesn't show the true colours - irl they are more pink on the inked card - might replace with a better photo tomorrow.



5 comments:

  1. Lovely colours Hazel. I like the gingham ribbon too.

    I would really like to have a go with alcohol inks hopefully in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the colors. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are delicious. They make me think of summer and sorbet :-)

    The ribbon really makes it special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, thanks for joining us this week
    Cuttlehugs
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated