Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2008

CBC CCAD 3 + Rainbow Lady challenge 40: snowman

Today's CCAD on CBC is a recipe:

'you can make anything you fancy BUT your creation MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

* at least 4 Patterned Papers
* a button
* some blooms
* some ribbon'

Once again, I've used Dovecraft papers (4 layered + the image), blooms, ribbon and buttons.

The theme this week on Rainbow Lady's blog is 'snowman', so I'm submitting this card there as well.



The theme on ABC challenge blog last week was S for snow (I know I'm too late really, but I'm also linking to this).

2 comments:

  1. Looking back over these cards from today I love the images that you have used....a real nostalgia fest Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty vintage look to this one Hazel, nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated