Pages

Saturday 13 December 2008

Rosie Dee's challenge 13 mini book

On Rosie-Dee's Challenge blog last Sunday, Dee asked a question and said there would be a blank beer-mat mini book for the first two to get the answer right. Gez and I won one and yesterday I received not only the mini book, but also ribbons, flowers and buttons:



So this is the challenge this week: 'This week I would like you to make a christmas themed mini book, no need to add photos just yet, its just getting one prepared for after the festive period, then all you have to do is add photos.'

I've used the mini book, ribbons, flowers and buttons sent to me by Rosie and Dee and a few bits and pieces that are in my Christmas box, including various background papers.















Thank you, girls, for a lovely prize and a great challenge.

(and I've just got it done in time to watch Strictly!)

3 comments:

  1. The little book is so so pretty Hazel! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous mini book hazel, pleased you enjoyed your little package. Thanks so much for joining in again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Hazel! Glad you enjoyed your little prize. Can't wait to see the finished book when you add the photos xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated