Pages

Saturday 10 January 2009

Inchy by inch: horse

Last week for the first time I took part in the Inchy by inch challenge, so I thought I'd look this week to see what the challenge is. A guest designer, Deidre, has produced a beautiful hanging cube made from inchies (certainly worth a visit to the blog to see what she's done). I can't aspire to that, but I've made one little inchie (well, it would be little obviously, because it's an inchie!) of a horse.

I used a new stamp I got this week from Dewdrop Craftz: Harvey Horse. The stamp is a small one, but not small enough to use the whole image on the inchie, so I stamped it and then chopped until I got an inchie. I then coloured with copics, with a touch of an inktense pencil to get the bit of shading on the side of the face:


I'm not sure what I'll use it for - probably incorporate it on a card some time.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Hazel. You're good at these. I think you've got the angle of him just right. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you have coloured him Hazel and I agree - you have the angle just right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inchy Hazel - what a lovely image. 'Isn't the cube just fab - I haven't managed one yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet horse stamp! Thanks for the nice words about the inchie cube. - Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh he is so cute! Hope you will join in again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated