Pages

Saturday 24 January 2009

Old stock - new crafting

Bex set a challenge a while ago on JB, January 2, to use up something old. I bought a few pads of K & Co Designer Papers 6 x 6 from QVC ages and ages ago and have used hardly any of the papers, so I decided to use one on this card from the sparkly sweet pad. I've also used some twill that has been in one of my ribbon boxes for as long as I can remember. The tilda stamped image was one that I received in a swap and I coloured with copics.

I based the card on sketch 2 on the new Sketch and Stash challenge blog (I missed doing challenge 1, but might come back to that sometime).

As Becky said: 'use your new or never used (or neglected) stash on your cards' I think this card qualifies.


As I have used a tilda stamped image, the challenge is good for this week's 10: show us your bows on Magnolia vs Stampavie.

This week's challenge on the new Charisma Cardz blog is 3: love (and number 1 challenge was 'pink' so it combines with that).




13 comments:

  1. Shuch a lovely card. Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,love the ribbon.Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    x Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that card and really love that ribbon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - I love the ribbon! Thank you for entering the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just adorable

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card and ribbons thanks for taking part in the charisma cardz challenges xxcarly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card and ribbons thanks for taking part in the charisma cardz challenges xxcarly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe, she's gorgeous, the ribbon is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, gorgeous card Hazel, I love the cute image and I'm so glad you got to use up some of your neglected stash, it's so satisfying isn't it!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely, sweet card Hazel. So glad you used your hardly used papers - they are really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Hazel, I love the papers!
    Thank you for joining in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated