Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Rosie Dee's challenge 17: make a flower

I'm a week behind with the Rosiedee challenges, so this is for week 17, Rosie's challenge to make a flower.

I used some plain pink paper alternate with some patterned Pamela Woods paper, using my cricut to cut various sizes of two different flowers on the 'walk in my garden' cartridge. I curved the petals to give some dimension to the flowers.

The gems in the middle are the sort that look different colours in different light, so they both reflect the pinky colour, even though the right hand one here looks green.


I hope I'll be back later with these flowers incorporated into another challenge.

7 comments:

  1. WOW! look at all those layers Hazel. Good job you have a Cricut or you'd have been there ages.

    Thanks for taking part, I'll be back to see what you used them for.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel they are sooo pretty! Can't wait to see what you have used them on ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fantastic flowers hazel, i love them, thank you for joining in again :) great to see you each week x (even if you are playing catch up, you do them at your pace, no rush at all) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm how cool - off to investigate more


    they look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these flowers, they are sooo pretty X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated