Pages

Saturday 3 January 2009

Sunday Stamper 41 + Mixed Media Monday

Following on from the last post, I used the same background and stamp for this card for Sunday Stamper and Mixed Media Monday (links as below) - both of which challenged to make something using favourite things - in this case, using alcohol inks. I used some stickles on the trees:



As is often the case, I'm not happy with the scan (and a photo looked worse) - the sky doesn't look as good as it does irl (looks somehow softer and more blended).

5 comments:

  1. I love the silloette effect of the trees, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is stunning! I love the moody feel of the sky. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the idea of putting on Stickles. Lovely stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your stamp hazel, a gorgeous card, x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated