Pages

Friday 23 January 2009

Valentine

Many of the challenge blogs not only have love as their theme atm, but 'Valentine'. This week's challenge 18 on BG is to make a Valentine card using the digi-image supplied for the challenge by their very own Kim.

All the papers I used were BG scarlet's letter (some of my favourites).
I've also followed sketch 13 on Raspberry Ribbons blog, so I've also used some Maya Road ribbon. I used copics to colour. This is my first challenge for RR and here is the sketch:


I'm also linking the card for challenge 27 on Ooh-la-la and challenge 15 on lili of the valley, both of which have 'valentine' as their theme.





10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card I love the image and your colouring in did you use watercolour paper to stamp on to
    Thank you for joining in with Ooh la la challenge I have enjoyed looking at your blog
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used linen card for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hazel. Great colours on the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is fabulous Hazel! I am a huge fan of those papers too XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel this is absolutely stunning, thanks for joing us as RR, your take on the sketch is fab!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been busy again - lots of great stuff! You did a great job with the colouring on this one and the linen card gives a lovely effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card love the colours and the layout Thanks for joining LOTV this week
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is adorable dear. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful image and a great card. Thank you for taking part in the Raspberry Ribbons sketch challenge.

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card... brilliant image
    Thanks so much for joining in with our sketch
    Caroline (raspberry-ribbons) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated