Pages

Thursday 5 February 2009

'Hope you're feeling better SOON' card

For this card I've used the sketch from Friday Sketchers 37:


I've used a Dottie download image (I love this). I know that Dottie isn't actually sleeping, but, as she is in bed and will be sleeping when she's just finished this page of her book - and she's got her nightcap on ready - I thought I could get away with this for the challenge on ABC this week, which has got to Z and Alison says: 'Well Z is for ....... Zzzzzz sleeping'.

I've deliberately used the colours that are required for the first challenge on the new Colour Create challenge blog: pink, green, brown, so I'm linking for that.

The brown background paper is DCWV.



12 comments:

  1. lovely card

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and I love Dottie!!
    Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love that paper ;)
    Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for trying my sketch.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, scrummy DP. Thank you for joining in this weeks challenge on ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Hazel - love the image it's fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create - hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a cute card and a fantastic dottie

    thank you for joining us on ABC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Hazel! Fantastic use of the colours and that Dotty image is sweet. Thanks for joining the first Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab get well card-really love the image,
    Thank you so much for joining us in the colour create challenge,
    Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Hazel! I love the image, it really made me smile and the papers are perfect for the Colour Create Challenge. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this image - how brilliant!!! I agree that sje will soon be sleeping :o)
    Thanks for joining us on abc this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  12. This image is brilliant....I LOVE IT!

    Mrs Wonkas x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated