Pages

Sunday 1 February 2009

Rosie Dee's challenge 19 + Lots to do 5

Last Sunday Rosie set challenge 19 on Rosie Dee - to create 'something borrowed, something blue'. I decided earlier in the week that I would 'borrow' one of John's handkerchiefs and cut a piece to put in the pocket of a shirt card.

It's a pity that I didn't think about lining up the pocket with the background pattern before I stuck the background on, but I didn't! I might make another one that does match up, but I wanted to get this on here because there will be a new challenge on Rosie Dee any minute now!

As there is stitching on the hankie, I'm linking this for challenge 5 this week on Lots to do: 'In stitches' (this is a bit tongue in cheek - will try to do another 'proper' in stitches card later in the week, but thought this would be a bit different anyway).


3 comments:

  1. It's a fantastic card Hazel and yes I can see the stitching - thanks for joining the Lotstodo challenge again this week

    x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, I think it's got character by not being lined up!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a clever idea, looks great, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated