Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2009

365 cards day 25: ad inspired

The challenge on 365 today is 'ad inspired' - 'Use this advertisement to inspire your card creation':

In fact, I was so inspired by using the papers I chose for this that I ended up making three cards.

The main papers are Anna Griffin and the vellum overlays are Papermania.

For the first card, I simply cut out part of a flower from the vellum and overlaid it, tucking a bit in underneath the darker background paper.


The second card has the vellum completely overlaying the flowery paper, with just the bands of paper across the bottom on top of the vellum:


And the third one has a partially cut out flower from the vellum overlaying the two papers:


I enjoyed doing these cards and was so inspired by the colours of the ad.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on all the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this challenge and how awesome it is that you now have three cards from one challenge.

    Debbie Stelton

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous job on your cards!!! Thanks for playing along with the Ad Inspired challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea
    i find the card very nice

    greetings from germany
    iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. WaHOOO!! I am so glad you found the ad inspiring! I love all three of your cards. that is some great paper. thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are wonderful!! The last is my fav :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all beautiful Hazel - now I know why I do love visiting your blog - your creations are always delightful to see. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've been busy again - lots of lovely stuff! I particularly like these with the vellum overlay, really soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated