Pages

Friday 27 March 2009

Flash of Inspiration

'Flash of inspiration' is the title of Carole's (cazat81's) CJ in the CBC group. Carole says: 'I look forward to seeing what the flash of inspiration is that gets your camera clicking away.'

For the first time ever, there are no patterned papers, no embellishments, no ribbons ... only photos on my DLO, including the backgrounds which are photos that have been faded (hard to see on here). I admit that I was tempted to add other things, but in the end I decided to let the photos speak for themselves.


Sorry about the flash shining on the bottom part of the printed tape.

4 comments:

  1. thats a great LO hazel :) i've done lo's without using patterened papers before so usaully stamp some of my own!! you were very brave to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos, esp the one with the bee¬ You can just see the background, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely all together Hazel, great CJ entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Hazel. Great shots. The photo's speak for themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated