Pages

Thursday 19 March 2009

It's the wrong colours Gromit!

This is the theme for CBCC091 on CBC, the challenge set by Jackie (okey-dokey). Jackie said:

'This week instead of using the same old traditional colours when you colour in I challenge you to make a card, scrapbook page (or other) using some wacky colours. So I don't want to see green grass, blue sky, red hearts etc. Try just closing your eyes and picking out colours at random. '

Well, I've had a go at this, but I'm not at all sure about it - I think the elephant has ended up looking like Elmer gone wrong! The stamp is from a Daisy and Dandelion set 'pickles and onions'. The paper is from K & Co Donna Ingemanson 'rough and tumble'.

I'll try anything once, but I don't think this is a style I'll be repeating!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Hazel. I think your card/wording is just so wonderful! your such a talented lady!
    I love everything about your card :-) Well done for having a go!
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card here hazel!!loved your serenity layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated