Pages

Monday 23 March 2009

Paperminutes 53 and 54

I meant to do challenge 53 on Paperminutes: 'dots and stripes' but didn't get round to it until after challenge 54 was posted, which was this sketch:

So I've combined the two and used dots and stripes for the sketch. The paper with dots is Midtown South the big apple, the striped paper is Scrapbook walls 'small vest stripe' and the Happy Birthday paper is DCWV.

I wish I'd stamped the swirls before I'd mounted the paper on the base card because I would have done it again to get it more even - still, as it is, I could perhaps convince you that it's a distressed look!


2 comments:

  1. Great card Hazel. Swirls looks fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card. I love this big flower!!
    Thanks for joining PM.

    Hugs, heike

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated