Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Comfort food

I've managed to get another CJ done - I've amazed myself! lol!

This is Steph's (Nerdbird's) for the CBC group and it is her own CJ being returned to her. As I'm the last one to do a DLO I have the pleasure of seeing the finished CJ and what everyone else has put in it - I don't think Steph will be disappointed.

Steph asked us to share our favourite recipes for comfort food, so here is mine. The background paper is K & Co Urban Rhapsody.



The theme today on challenge 51 at A Spoon full of sugar is 'buttongs galore', so I'm linking for that - I think I have enough buttons on this DLO to qualify!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy Hazel :-) Love your use of buttons & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely Hazel, the flowers and buttons are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That recipie is making my mouth water, might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are gorgeous Hazel. Sounds a lovely recipe & what a clever idea for a CJ.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute , i love your recipe

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated