Pages

Friday 8 May 2009

DCM: Old MacDonald's Farm

I'm scraping in late with this one for last Friday's DCM challenge: Old MacDonald's Farm.

I used a set of stamps that came free with a magazine - they've been in a box for ages, waiting to be used! Coloured with copics. Papers are HOTP.


I was hoping to get this posted before the new DCM went live, but it's just happened!

I'm also linking for Rainbow Lady challenges 58 (four legged friends) and 59 (make a frame), as they both seem to be incorporated in this card.

9 comments:

  1. Its beautiful Hazel. Reminds me of a cross stitch sampler.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute images Hazel and a lovely card. Gingham is one of my favs- always looks so fresh and clean.

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee its gorgeous!!!! I love the green gingham...it gives a real country theme EEEEEEE HAAAAA!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stamps and I love the way it looks like a patchwork quilt, especially with the gingham in the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Gez is right, it does look like a sampler, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the stamped images - I'm another lover of gingham, so adore the ribbon frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love the gingham frame, yee haa and the animals are cute. Well done on the two challenges in one too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How clever! Two Rainbow Lady's in one! I love the layout -such a fun card
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated