Pages

Monday 4 May 2009

For a special auntie

Last week, an auntie sent me some lovely flowers to cheer me up while John was in hospital, with assurance of her love and prayers, so I've made a card to send to her to thank her.

I used Emma's sketch on the Forever Friends challenge:


I'm also linking for today's 365 challenge, which is 'Mother's Day', which, of course, is appropriate for this time of year for crafters in the States, but not here in the UK where we celebrated Mother's Day last month. So there was an option of making a card for a special lady, so this one is for a special auntie.

Papers are from the Forever Friends 'hugs& cuddles' and 'with love' pads.



6 comments:

  1. So pretty, Hazel, and a very special thank you card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I'm sure she will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and cute card, I love the colours and the bear.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Hazel

    thanks for stopping by..
    I love your purple card with the cute FF bear

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated