Pages

Sunday 21 June 2009

An award


Thank you so much to Audrey who has given me this award. I've got to know Audrey and many other lovely crafters through 365 cards challenges and I am truly touched and so surprised that Audrey included me to receive this award.

Now for the rules:

1. Add the award to your blog
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have received 'One Lovely Blog Award'


This is the hard bit because I visit so many wonderful craft blogs and find it virtually impossible to choose just seven. I'm hoping that eventually others will receive this too, because it is deserved by many, many more of my crafting friends.

However, for the time being, I'm nominating these ladies who all continue to inspire me with their wonderful crafting:

Kathy - such wonderful crafting, especially her 'trade mark' passion for flowers
Gez - such a wide variety of lovely crafting, including her excellent card making
Karen - such talent, beautifully shared
Sheila - I great admire Sheila's crafting - so many wonderful ideas and techniques
Maddy Hill - fantastic creations from such a skilled crafter
Rosie-Dee - I'm cheating a bit here, because this is for Rosie and Deeane, who have a fab little challenge blog that I love - and always admire their contributions to it
Kim - I love seeing Kim's lovely creations and reading her thoughts that she shares with us. Kim is one of the Salt DT that I'm so pleased to be a part of - wish I could include all the other girls

If you've never visited these blogs, I suggest you do so - you'll then see why I am so inspired by them.

Please come back later to see the result of the draw for my blog candy.

4 comments:

  1. well done to Vikki on winning your candy, Haz\el and good luck on caheiving that 50K visitor mark.

    Thanks for that award, it's much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award Hazel - what a delight! And your John is just adorable...pray that he's feeling better. Also, adore your card in your latest post, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel Thank you so much for the award. You are just so kind.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS Hazel on winning this Award. You deserve it so much. I always love visiting your blog right from when I started blogging.

    Thank You so much Hazel for passing on this award to me. I am thrilled to bits! I was visiting your blog last night & commented on John looking so well & then baby Tom woke up! & so an hour later (1am!ish) when I came back down stairs DH had switched comp off! & so I'm only just catching up now tonight.

    What a wonderful surprise. XXX

    Thank You for being a wonderful inspiration. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated