Pages

Friday 5 June 2009

Coffee and cream/spots and stripes

TThis card is based on the sketch for challenge 65 on Paperminutes:

I have used a Charmed download for Dottie's World challenge: 'coffee and cream on spots and stripes'.

I can't remember what the striped paper is, but the spotty paper is BG porcelain. The image, of course, is a Charmed download 'Louise' from the 'girl about town' set - I imported into Paint and coloured there.



If you haven't left a comment for my blog candy, please take a look here and join in.

9 comments:

  1. Hazel your card is fab, thanks for playing chuck.
    Thank you also for your help with our customer list, I'll go and add you now.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you were already on it under My Crafty Outlook, I was really baffled when I tried putting you on the list and it said you were already there, because I couldn't find you. Then the penny dropped- it's been a long day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Hazel, the colours are wonderful together.

    Thank you for playing along at Dottie's World.

    Hugs Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Hazel, I love the softness look to this one.
    Thanks for joining in Dotties challenge this week, hope to see you in next weeks too.
    Hug
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card again love that image lots love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thank you for playing along xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe - what a great card!
    Really gorgeous!

    Carola

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card - love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours work together so well. Great card. You are so clever Hazel.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated